Jun (Paul) Ma
Paul, director of Wei, Wei & Co., LLP, has over 18 years experience in accounting and auditing. His clients cover a wide range of businesses and industries, including government, not-for-profit, pension, finance, import and export, real estate, and retail. His responsibilities include planning, discussing audit objectives and approach during entrance conferences, assigning work, supervising staff, preparing financial statements, and discussing audits results and recommendations during exit conferences. He has significant experience working with government funded Agencies.
Paul is in charge of the firm’s government and non-for-profit auditing practice. Significant government clients include the New York City Department of Youth and Community Development, Department for the Aging, Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Department of Homeless Services, Human Resource Administration, Administration for Children’s Services, and the New York State Affordable Housing Corporation.
Paul graduated Summa Cum Laude from Baruch College with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting. He is a certified public accountant and is a member of the NYSSCPA, AICPA and CASCPA. He currently serves as the President of the Brooklyn/Queens Chapter of the NYSSCPA.
- New York State Society of CPAs – Current Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Current Member
- Chinese American Society of Certified Public Accountants – Current Member
- Brooklyn/Queens Chapter of New York State Society of CPAs – President
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting Baruch College, CUNY
Member of AICPA, NYSSCPA, CASCPA