James Pai is a partner of Wei, Wei & Co., LLP with over 20 years of experience in Accounting. He began his career at a large regional CPA firm where he honed his skills and expertise before founding James Pai CPA PLLC in 2006. Throughout his distinguished career, James has achieved recognition as a knowledgeable leader in the accounting world. He provides valuable insights to worldwide audiences through his monthly online presentations on various accounting topics such as small business taxation, estate planning, and succession planning. James joined Wei, Wei & Co., LLP in July of 2023. His clientele encompasses a wide array of businesses including retail, wholesale, manufacturing, professional services, construction, franchises, real estate, and not‐for‐profit organizations.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Current Member
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants – Current Member
- Chinese American Society of Certified Public Accountants – Current Member
- Taiwanese Chambers of Commerce of New York, Inc. – Former President 2022-2023
- State University of New York – Albany
Member of AICPA, NYSSCPA, CASCPA